Freitag, 31. Oktober 2008

The men, the dolphin and the girlfriend - I need your account number, Rina


The cumulative Schleck cute- and sexyness is now on Curacao.



Typically Fränkie ;)

I know, it's not a good pic, on which you can see much but that's Fränk and his girlfriend. So they're back together again, maybe they've never been off??
*sigh* Hard for all of us... But the main thing is that our man is happy ;)
Nevertheless I need the account number of RINDY-inc because I need a lot of hugs of Andy! Are there a limited time for every hug or can I do it as long as I want? ;) Because if I there's a time limit, you'll get a lot of money just from me...


More pic of course on CorVospro.

6 Kommentare:

Anke hat gesagt…

That smile.... 'Dao wurse toch gans weik van...'

Anonym hat gesagt…

Joa ech wal! ;)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Andy won!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh i really love it
now i really wish i was there

Alexithymia hat gesagt…

They're ridiculously pretty :D

Helen

Anke hat gesagt…

Andy is oké, olé olé, Andy is oké, olé olé!

I had a contest this evening too, and won!!

Anke is oké, olé olé, Anke is oké, olé olé

Hihi

Anonym hat gesagt…

Pretty - account number is 666-Rindy-oh Andy!
We are also avliable at facebook, myspace and msn!
Hugging is by arrangement, but can be arrangemed to last as long as it please you. Our costumers welbeing is most importain for the inc!