Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2008

The man, the fish and the family portrait

Finally the long time of waiting has an end. The boys are on Curacao and there are some pics (at least of Fränkie). Just two days until the race and, for sure, more new and hopefully hot pictures.

Self catched?? ;)


Hopefully he can relax a little bit and forget all the trouble of the last weeks. And then prepare for the new season because I'm sure that all the fangirls would like to see more Schleck-victories and as I already said before, yellow suits him incredibly well ;)

I tried to decode the Papa-Schleck-darkred-shirts-mystery... There really are a lot of pics of him wearing red shirts and to be honest, I just found one pic of him not wearing darkred shirts. Maybe it's just his favorite colour because I also can't find an overprint of Skoda or any other company on the shirts.


And the is the only pic I could find. A family portrait ;) But maybe TdW told them all to wear white/grey clothes, so it's the only reason why Johny doesn't wear red.

6 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Go Schlecks! :P

Anonym hat gesagt…

Just soo fun to read... and the shirt-mystery, I think you're right:) I bet papa Schleck is thinking in that greyish pic "oh my god, this shirt is just not my color, hmf" lol

Anonym hat gesagt…

What is Frankie doing with the inflatable dolphin!?

Maybe Papa Schleck is the type who buys ten pieces of the, uh, same piece of clothing when he decides he likes it...

innaj87 hat gesagt…

I wish I was an inflatable dolphin....and I wish the real dolphins would kidnap Martine and leave on a deserted island...sigh...

Anonym hat gesagt…

Innaj87 actually that thought has crossed my mind too:)

Anke hat gesagt…

Oew...we've got some mean girls here!!!