Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2008

Andy sur le Tour

I found a short statement of Andy about the course of the next TdF

Andy Schleck (CSC/Maillot blanc 2008) : « A première vue, c'est un Tour qui convient aux grimpeurs. Cela me convient. La première semaine sera sélective avec des étapes piégeuses et le retour du contre-la-montre par équipes où l'équipe CSC a les moyens de bien faire. Cette année, j'ai gagné le maillot blanc malgré une journée très difficile. L'année prochaine, je reviendrai en leader avec mon frère. »

Translation: "At first glance it seems like this is a tour for climbers. That's great for me. The first week is very selective with difficult stages and the comeback of the time trials for the teams but there is a chance for the team CSC. This year I won the white jersey even if I had a bad day. The next year I will come here as one of the leaders of the team, together with my brother."

I think Andy is right. All climbers will have a good chance but I hope especially the climbers from Luxembourg ;) It will be a bit strange because now the time trialists will try to take time from the climbers before the last stages. It always been the other way round but I think it'll be fun and good for Andy and Fränk.

Why the hell I can't find just one pic of Andy at the presentation of the course?? Everytime I search I just get pictures of Prudhomme and Prince Albert... So I decided to post another pic:
The Schlecks fighting for the Maillot jaune ;)

8 Kommentare:

innaj87 hat gesagt…

Love the pic:)..soo cute.. Next years Tour sounds crazy - did you see the video the made? it has a bit of a scary vibe to it with the music I think:)...

innaj87 hat gesagt…

uh and I found a pic of Andy from today:). http://www.corvospro.com/preview.aspx?VIEW_OFFSET=00000001&DDLB_CATALOG=

Anonym hat gesagt…

Loving the picture and melted to the picture of Andy today...
How can he be soo f**cking hot?

Sasha hat gesagt…

Thanks for the pic ;) I also saw him during the news on TV some minutes ago. He was sitting next to Sastre and they made an interview with Sastre.
I thought all the time: Why the hell they are making an interview with Sastre and wanna see and hear the hot guy next to him :P

Sasha hat gesagt…

I found an interview of Andy in Luxembourgian. It's just audio so nothing to watch ;)
http://sport.rtl.lu/news/aktualiteit/1242.html
On the right side there are some links click on "Andy Schleck: Reportage Audio" There is also an interview with Kim Anderson.

Anonym hat gesagt…

I have also seen Andy/Sastre in TV lol, and guessing you want to have what Andy say translated?

Sasha hat gesagt…

I don't need one because I listened to it three times and I understood everything ;)

Anonym hat gesagt…

I love that picture! Next year's Tour is sooooo far away. I'm going to go insane waiting. Here's hoping for a Luxembourg win! :D