Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2008

The waiting ends and still continues


Some minutes ago the Luxemburgish newspaper wort published the decision of the ALAD. But the problem is: there is no decision. They will look for new evidences and it is not sure yet when they will make a decision. The just said that they will work fast and strict. Whatever that means...

For all who know french
"Suite à l’audition de Fränk Schleck en date du 1er octobre 2008, le conseil d’administration de l’ALAD s’est livré à une analyse approfondie de la déposition. Il a été retenu de procéder à des compléments d’instruction à différents niveaux.
L’ALAD entend agir de manière conséquente et avec la célérité indiquée. Dès l’obtention des résultats de l’enquête supplémentaire, l’ALAD se réunira à nouveau pour en délibérer."
Because my french is so not very well I won't translate it today but (if you want) tomorrow.

6 Kommentare:

Nic80 hat gesagt…

Grrr! How frustrating! I wonder how long it will take them to prove that they have no proof that he has done anything wrong... and finally leave him alone!

An unlikely survivor hat gesagt…

So basically- they found nothing-have nothing-and are basically wasting Frank's time. Yet they will continue to dig dig dig until they find out that he stole a lollipop from Andy when he was like 6 years old or something. Then it'll be like "Ah Ha! We knew he was guilty of something!"

What a bunch of jerks!

btw-nice blog- I added you to my links. Glad you didn't steal the "universe" from me :P

Nic80 hat gesagt…

This is probably the most exciting thing they've had to do for ages - I don't imagine Luxembourg has too many doping scandals, do they? They'll probably drag it out for as long as they can, come up with nothing, but feel like they've been doing some really important work.

Sasha hat gesagt…

=) I thought that I can't use universe because you used it and then I just found earth ;) but now galaxy and solar system come to my mind... Maybe I'll change it anytime ;)

Anonym hat gesagt…

The french part would be like this

" Following the hearing Frank Schleck dated 1 October 2008, the Board of ALAD has conducted an extensive analysis of the testimony. He was selected to carry out further investigation at different levels.
The ALAD intends to act in a consistent manner and with the speed indicated. Upon obtaining the results of further investigation, ALAD will meet again to deliberate. "

Anonym hat gesagt…

Maggie, I just love when you speak like that.. Stealing a lollipop from Andy, he would never do that but of course he would do that hehe