Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2008

Wanted: More cuteness!

I'm quiet disappointed about today... Yes, I'm totally happy because the next years course of the TdF fit for the Schlecks absolutely (and at the moment you all go with me as I can see) but I waited for today because I wanted to see new pics of cutie-Andy...
Why the hell are there so less photos from today out there? And I surely don't wanna see McQuaid, Prudhomme and Prince Albert.

That's all I found of cute Andy...



Too much Cadel in it!










That's okay but the guy in the middle doesn't go with the sexyness of the other two.















Interesting face expression, Andy! But what that should express? Sadness??? I will come and hug you -and yes, I will bring Rina with me ;)







Too much others in it...








There are rumours that there should some people out there who love to see these guys smile so I just want to cheer you up.
And there is also a little, little, little bit Andy in it ;)

10 Kommentare:

Sasha hat gesagt…

And I found a video with a short interview with Andy ;)

http://tele.rtl.lu/waatleeft/videoarchiv/v/20081022/3/1003412/

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hahaha we can never get enough of the cuteness of the Schleck brothers! :D I was hoping for more Andy photos too!

Sasha hat gesagt…

And for all who need more pics, go to Tim de Waeles HP ;)

Alexithymia hat gesagt…

I was disappointed in the lack of photos but I figured TDW would upload some so I'll go check them out.
MMM Contador smiling is also a treat!

innaj87 hat gesagt…

hehe I just saw the pics tim took...and posted them:).. I love the whole pointing action he's got going:P...

Anonym hat gesagt…

Puppy Andy, need I say more?

Anonym hat gesagt…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD4gKRCxwjY


youtube video with Andy from yesterday at the annonce of tour de france 2009!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Rina, you really do stalk, er, find all the Andy things first!

An unlikely survivor hat gesagt…

Check out the Andy interview on VeloNews TV

Anonym hat gesagt…

Well yeah, but I keep forgetting to check Velo and IRTL-Not good lol!