Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2008

Once upon a time...



Some days ago I found this vid and I thought that I have to share it. Maybe you already know it but anyway... It's about ten years old and I really think that Andy would laugh when he hears his comment. I mean he not only rides 180km races, he is one of the best riders on this earth.




Am I the only one who thinks that at that time Fränk looks a bit like Andy today?! I really don't know why but it came to my mind when I watched the video for the first time.



Last but not least a short update about Fränks situation.
Like Rina already told us, Andy won't race this year anymore because he has no motivation. I can truly understand him. I think this team is not easy for him and the whole Schleckfamily.
Some Luxemburgian media speculated what the ALAD would do next. The main speculations were that they order a reconcilation of his DNA and the blood in Madrid. Another one is that they want to examine his account for more (or no) money transfers to Fuentes.
Maybe I already said it a hundred times but it's obviously that Fränk didn't do anything wrong. Sure, he transfered money to Fuentes but if he would have given his blood to Fuentes he won't give his DNA for a test on his accord. Same thing for the bank account... Fränk said that I wouldn't be a problem if they want to examine his account.
It really seems like nic80 said. There wasn't anything exciting like that in Luxembourg and the members of ALAD want to do something for the money they earn ;) But I do some research and found that there is a second doping case in little (but wonderful; truly, I was there - about five years ago and for one day ;) ) Luxembourg. 16-years-old swimmer Raphaël Stacchiotti. He was the Luxemburgian flag bearer in Beijing.

Yeah Maggie, in some days we all will know why Andy & Fränk are "fighting" in the picture...

9 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

aww aww aww I have already seen it, but forgot it was so good..
totoally adrore the brothers..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES39lgipJ9w

you should watch this vid:-)
interview in luxembougish..


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iIzNozLfbw

Frankie interview about stuff hehe, its good lol :-)



I can only agree to you, totally imagine how the familiy must feel..

innaj87 hat gesagt…

I love teen-Fränk:).. so cute:).

Anke hat gesagt…

It's not only you.. I think that Fränk looks like Andy in that picture!!

Sasha hat gesagt…

Thanks for the links Rina!
It's funny for me to watch interviews in Luxembourgish. I come from Germany and learned French for five years. So sometimes I understand every word of a sentence and then there comes a sentence and I don't understand any word ;) But most of the time I understand the context...

An unlikely survivor hat gesagt…

That's Frank? Holy Crap! He does look exactly like Andy today!

Anonym hat gesagt…

It would be wonderful if more pictures of young Schlecks were available especially as they are vacationing from getting race photos taken...

Anonym hat gesagt…

You welcome, my plessure..
I can also pretty much understand luxembougish and you would be an idiot not to like the bros as kiddy!

Anke hat gesagt…

If we continue watching these Luxembourgh vids, we all speak the languages in a couple of months..

Maybe I can teach my class a language this way! Maggie what do you say? ;)

innaj87 hat gesagt…

I don't speak german or french or luxembourgish so I don't have clue what they're saying... I just love to watch them talk:)...they both make the cutest expressions when they speak..