Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2008

What's that?!


While waiting for some news I looked at some more photos of the Curacao Race and found that one. Then I saw something in the left corner and I asked myself what is that?


I looked closer and realized that it is a scar. And it looks like it must have hurt a lot! Does someone know why Andy has this scar? Was it an accident with the bike? I asked google but I got no answer... Maybe someone can help me? =)



And because I feel so bored I will post some more photos from this beautiful island and of course the beautiful cyclists ;) Additionally to the 2006 pics I found some from last year and the homepage of the race which says that Fränk and Andy will participate at the end of this month. Hopefully...





Underwater world



6 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Heh, lots of gratuitous Schleck cuteness!

Anonym hat gesagt…

:D Cute pictures!

Anonym hat gesagt…

he broke his collar bone once on Cholet. He also smashed up his hip or something. i read about it on cyclingnews.com
But it healed fine and within a couple of weeks, he was back on the back.
I believe it was in 2005 or 2006

Anonym hat gesagt…

Schleck hehe, its great pictures. I remember it :-)

Anonym hat gesagt…

And anonym is right, andy broke his collar bone, I just think it was in 2006..

Sharon hat gesagt…

http://www.csc.com/mms/cycling/en/ne/na/articleDetail.jsp?id=2904

Is an interview where the fall was mentioned, it happened in march 2006.

The interview is cute also