Montag, 13. Oktober 2008

I can hardly stand it!

Andy is the cuter Schleck, Andy is the cuter Schleck, Andy is the cuter Schleck...


... I've ever thought that. Since I first saw them I thought that Andy is the cuter brother but now...


... I found this picture of Fränkie and I'm torn. I don't know what this photo does with me but ...*sigh*... I knew before that I love his eyes but now I love them even more. And he looks so innocent. It remembers me a bit of Andy - I want to hug him as well :D

6 Kommentare:

Nic80 hat gesagt…

Frank is definitely the hottest Schleck. This is just more proof.

Anonym hat gesagt…

I totally agree! He looks a bit sleepy in this pic :) Me loves!

Anke hat gesagt…

I have to admit that this picture of Fränk is hottttt.. Those eyes...hmmmmmm!

But Andy is still my favorite, I don't know why, but he is..

innaj87 hat gesagt…

I'm glad I was sitting down when I saw this pic.. :P
I'm so crossing my fingers about them going to curacao...there's nothing like semi-naked schlecks:)...

Anke hat gesagt…

I've just watched the website form the curaçao-race. Schumacher dropped out, because of the doping rumours.. The Schlecks are still in..

Let's hope it stays that way!

Rina hat gesagt…

For me its not hard to decide tehe:-)