Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2008

Your favorite Schleck

Yesterday I started a poll with the number one question
Who's your favorite Schleck


I know that it is no easy to decide and I'm happy that I don't have to ;)

You already know the reason why I love both of them. And btw I found a new one to love both...
I read an older interview of them in a German newspaper and Fränk told that his brother is bit chaotic. He has difficulties to pack his bag. Andy said that when he is at home he never finds the things he wants to put in his bag.
So Fränk gives him advice how to pack his bag without creating chaos. Then at the Tour de Suisse this year he was very impressed by Andy because during the first days there was no chaos. He was very proud on Andy but after he said that to him the chaos became bigger than ever before ;)

Back to my question... It's really hard to chose one of this lovely brothers! For me Fränk is the one to have fun and make party with and Andy is the hug-me one =) Aspecially when he has this special face expression he had after the Olympics e.g.

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ones who think they know me, knows which bro I prefer.. haha :-)

The picture is from OL right?

Anonym hat gesagt…

Andy for the huggable cuteness, Fränk for the sexy, snarky voice.

Anke hat gesagt…

Well, well....tricky question! I think you can have a great laugh with Fränk, but now with the dope-affair I just want to hugg him too.. Just look at him at the interviews from te last few days..

And Andy, well...what's not to love about him? I afraid that I have to go for Andy ;)

Rose hat gesagt…

This is difficult.

Frank looks goofier and funnier and just sillier in general, despite his five year head-start on Andy.

Andy strikes me as more sensible. He'd be the one to go to if you were down in the dumps. Or, you'd be the one to go to him after he lost that road race gold in Beijing. The way he smacked those handlebars... he really needed a hug.

So yeah... not much closer to deciding which I'd prefer. How about, Frank when I'm feeling like pranking people and laughing and generally going wild, and Andy when I feel like being slightly more mature and sentimental? Both?