Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2008

Love to see them smile

Today was an awfully boring day...

So I decided to create my own blog for the two greatest cyclist of the world the Luxemburgians Fränk & Andy Schleck (and I don't care what the media says about them aspecially Fränk)!
Maybe I will also write something about my other favs, we will see ;-)
And I don't want to talk about what happend during the last days (maybe tomorrow or in some days) because it is so sad :-(
I'm just hoping that everything will become fine again and that they can smile again :-)
Because I love to see them smile.

Back to the beginning... As you already know I felt bored and I looked for some new pics of my two great favorites and I found some really great ones. I really, really love them. They are taken at Amstel Curacao Race 2006 (c) Tim De Waele


My absolutely favorite pic of Andy. This smile...



Seems like Fränk loves speed...





Andy too... But he tries it with dolphinpower ;)


1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Now I can comment, how nice :-)