Sonntag, 2. November 2008

(Almost) Everything we wanted

And the winner is Andy Schleck


43% of the fangirls wanted puppy-Schleck to win the Amstel Curacao Race and he fulfilled the wish of the majority. Well done! It's great to fulfil fangirls dreams ;)

Unfortunately I don't know in which place Fränkie came but he fulfilled the fangirls dreams with a lot of semi-naked pics of himself. Even if he upseted us a bit (--> Martine), that is a good redress.


Reminds me a bit of baywatch ;) But hey, which girl wouldn't like to be saved by sexy-Schleck?!


The overall classements or at least the top 3 because I can't find more ;)

1. Andy Schleck (yippie, yippie, yeah)
2. Stijn Devolder
3. Theo Bos

More men and dolphin... Even if I would love to see more of their bodies. Sure, there are some great pics of Fränkie (see above) but I'm still waiting for some hot Andy pics! So, way to go Tim de Waele - my god of cycling photos ;)

At last a bit Schleck art. Janni already said everything what should be said. I'm totally going with her that Fränkie should stick to drawing bicycles and I'm sure that Martine also agrees with us because she really looks sceptical ;) So that's it for the moment, maybe more later...

22 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Actually, I thought Frank looked quite dorky running on the beach but I suppose he was "hamming" to the camera...

Anonym hat gesagt…

Schleck the new Hasselhof lol
Andy looks sooo adroable!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Frank ended 22 at 20 seconds of his little bro.
Maybe the can make a baywatch with only cyclists. That would be really fantastic. :)

Sasha hat gesagt…

Oh yeah... I wanna be saved by Andy! or Fränk? Can't decide... Linus is also in the innercircle of my lifesavers :P

Anonym hat gesagt…

Sasha you and I think alike :P

Anonym hat gesagt…

yeah it is a hard choice guess i want to be saved by andy because frank is already saving martine.
but linus is nice too:) i want to be saved by all of them!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I found a video by the VRT from Belgium. It has an interview with the bros in curacao:
http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza.be/mediatheek/1.409412

innaj87 hat gesagt…

To Marit: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU:P. If I knew how to post the video on my blog so would. I hope Sasha knows cause this definitely deserves its own post!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Haha, no problem...
I can translate for you if you want me to...

Anonym hat gesagt…

it is already said but i just say it again THANK YOU for the link.
hey marit are you french or dutch?(just curious)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh dear, in the video Andy's hair is mussed again!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I'm Dutch btw

Sasha hat gesagt…

Thanks for the vid, it truly made my day ;) Unfortunately I don't know how to post it on the blog (like youtube videos e.g.)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Nice to have so many dutch fangirls of the schleckbrothers.
guess we have a pretty good taste :p

Anonym hat gesagt…

yes, the dutch just have a excellent taste for cyclingheroes ;)
I will have a look if I can find more vids online about curacao.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Yes we keep looking for news/photos/videos of the schleck-brothers. I know that csc goes on trainingscamp on 22 november. So i hope we get some nice pictures of that :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Kimberly how do you know that CSC go on trainingcamp 22 November?

Pictures from Curacao is up at
http://www.teamcsc-saxobank.com/pop_gal.asp?gal_sam=1&gal_cat_id=111&gal_pic_id=5099&gal_counter=1&gal_page=1

The atumm gallery!

Anonym hat gesagt…

A couple of weeks ago there was an interview with karsten kroon on the dutch tv.
And he said that he goes on trainingscamp with csc on 22 nov in denmark.
So that's why i know it.
Cant wait for the pictures at this time there are not so many new pictures or news. :( very hard times for us cyclinglovers

Anonym hat gesagt…

What? They will be in Denmark? Is this true?
I am speachless, you have managed that..Congratulations...

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey rina
yes it is really true they will be in Denmark (karsten krron said it)
and for all of us i have some more fantastic news: andy schleck went fishing again together with edvald hagen.
This is the link:http://biggamefishingcuracao.punt.nl/?a=2008-11. Including one nice picture of andy without t-shirt.
It is from 6 nov so i think andy is still at curacao.
BTW- who are all the girls at the last picture??

Sasha hat gesagt…

Hopefully she has nothing to do with our puppy-Schleck ;)But this time he catched just a little fish :D

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Kimberly
Thanks for letting me know. Its very kind of you. I live in Denmark as you know, so I will try to find out where the guys will be at there.. If I can lol..
She has nothing to do with puppy:-)