Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2008

The perfect world

Actually I should write an essay at the moment about the perfect world... But I really don't have an idea how the perfect world looks like.
Sure, there should be a lot of damn hot cyclists in it and my favourites are ought to win all important races without suspected to have cheated but I think my teacher prefers to hear something about social equity like what is more important:
- the happiness of the individual or
- the harmony and stability of society as a whole.
I can say you, it's definitely not easy to create a perfect world, there are so much things you have to consider. Everytime I write down one thing, I'm not sure if something else could be better for one part of the humankind. There is no possibility to make everyone happy, so there is no perfect world but I have to create one...

Back to the real important things of life ;D
Just four days until the Curacao Race and some hot pics of the guys...

Thanks to anonymous for the link ;) I like their shoes, especially Fränkies... I have to admit that he has the better taste for shoes (on that day). And their dad was with them ;)

8 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Former anonym: You're welcome... agree with u on the shoes-issue:)

innaj87 hat gesagt…

They look like converse...the shoes i mean:)..
oh wow the perfect world, yikes hard to write about...in general its hard to write about things there isn't an actual right answer to...

Anonym hat gesagt…

Heh, was Papa Schleck along to keep them out of trouble?

Anonym hat gesagt…

I wonder if papa Schleck only has Darkred shirts in his closet, lol... or thats just his look:)

Innaj87: jeg tror ikke det er converse:) men fede alligevel

Anonym hat gesagt…

Lol my thoughts exactly! And he's wearing blue Crocs.. isn't there some pic of Andy wearing the same shoes?

innaj87 hat gesagt…

no Andy's crocs are grey:P...not that that helps...

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hmm, maybe that shirt is part of the requirement for Skoda drivers...

Anonym hat gesagt…

Well the perfect is, me, andy, a beach, sex................ :P least to come to think of it :D