Montag, 27. April 2009

Daddy Fränky

After not being able to overcome Andy's new hairstyle (I don't like it and want the old one back) I decided to look for some more photos of yesterday evening. Until now I haven't been successful but instead I found some nice other pics of Schleck the elder.
And the pics show that Fränkie would be a good daddy... Seems like he loves kids...


The only available pic of cutie Schleck is this one. Please recognize the guy on the far left and his look on the screen. Wonder what he is thinking.


And... I don't want to create sadness or destroy dreams - just keep on dreaming but here are some other photos I found from yesterday.





3 Kommentare:

Fede hat gesagt…

Wow,Frank really seems to like kids.So sweet!
Is it just me,or Andy's hair look better in the pic in which he's riding a bike?

Marleen hat gesagt…

His hair does look better in that picture.

Rina hat gesagt…

The pictures with Frank and children are from today right? And I've wondered where she had been
My husband still rocks ;-)