Montag, 27. April 2009

Brothers in arms




Maybe you have already seen the video on youtube but I thought that I post it anyway because I just love this two brothers and their relationship. Of course you can find some more videos/interviews of the Schlecks on rtl.lu (some links 1, 2, 3) Additionally I found a photo from yesterday's celebration. Andy's hair looks really different, more serious I would say. I prefer the other look.

And some more photos from after the race, the happy brothers and the happy family.
And even when the Daddy-Schleck-darkred-shirt-mystery isn't solved yet maybe there is nothing to solve anymore. The weekend he wore black/blue clothes. Probably just because Skoda or which sponsor ever changed his colour.

More to come soon...



3 Kommentare:

kimberley hat gesagt…

WHAH what happend to andy's hair??
is this picture from yesterday?
Back to the old hair please!

Sasha hat gesagt…

Yeah it's from a little celebration of his, Fränks and Kims sponsor in Lux. I just hope that he took a shower and did not have time to style them...

Marleen hat gesagt…

I think he didn't had the time to style his hair (or I really hope so :S) I don't like his hair like this