Dienstag, 21. April 2009

Blessing in disguise and wanna see them dance

In know, I know, I know... Like the last time it again has taken too long to write a new entry in my Andy & Fränk - Simply The Best- Blog, even if they are still simply the best riders on this world (and I doubt that there is another one).

To say the truth I didn't follow the season very much and I can't really explain why. Maybe it is because I have a lot of work at the moment because of some upcoming exams and when I had time there wasn't a lot new about my favourite brothers.



Anyway... On last sunday I had a bit of free time and I did some channel-hopping on TV and suddenly I saw Bjarne Riis standing next to a cyclist who had an accident when I switched on Eurosport. At first I didn't pay so much attention to it but then some seconds later I realized that the rider who was in a sorry state wears a jersey which reminded me a lot of the jersey the Luxembourgian champion wears.

As you can imagine I was kind of shocked and thought 'no, not again'... Sometimes it seems a bit like Fränkie is hunted by bad luck because I already fell so often within this and last season (just don't want to see the accident from Tour de Suisse again). But then again I have to think about how much luck he always has because the things could turn out a lot more worse.

Surely he has a lot of pain at the moment (he won't take part at Fléche Wallone) but he never get injured heavily. Seems like the lucky charm he got by his mother, helps!







I don't know if you follow puppy Schlecks diary on cyclingnews.com but I do so and when I read his last entry I asked myself how it looked like when these eight 'gangly' guys danced through the Sexy Bank Bus and performed parts of Step Up 2: The Streets.

Which moves out of this did they exactly tried to reproduce?!?!?!

5 Kommentare:

Fede hat gesagt…

Yes,Frank definitely falls too much...And unfortunately he's still having headache. :(

I thought a lot about Andy's last diary too,and I can't imagine him dancing like a rapper on a moving bus with all his teammates as well...It just seems so funny!

kimberley hat gesagt…

hey
nice that you updating your blog again :)
i would love to see him dance, but i'm not sure if he dancemoves are that great :)

An unlikely survivor hat gesagt…

Frankie is a faller. But the dude seems to have like 9+ lives. Let's all pray he doesn't injure himself for the Tour. Allez Andy on Flech Wallone!

I think they were doing the watusi on the sexybank bus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9dtM5l16Z8

Janni hat gesagt…

I just wish he'd stop landing on his head...when I first saw it I seriously thougth he was dead...

Marleen hat gesagt…

I also thought he was dead :S He falls too much.

Andy diaries are always really funny. It must have been difficult to dance on a moving bus. I would have loved to see that.