Freitag, 12. Dezember 2008

Second place for Andy


Yesterday evening was the official presentation of the Luxembourgian sportman of the year and Puppy Schleck finished runner-up to... Kim Kirchen. Fränk came in fourth place behind tennis player Gilles Müller.
The winner was elected by journalists: Kim got 433 points, Andy 306 and Fränkie 156.

And I'm sure that -if fans were allowed to vote- another guy had won ;) All the fangirls on this earth would have made it sure.

But anyway I grant it Kim - because it'll be his last victory! After a Schleck victory at next year's Tour he won't have any chance...


Another pic of Andy... Unfortunately I can't find one with Fränkie. Maybe he wasn't there? I'm not sure if you can perceive it but I think Andy's hair are growing longer and longer =)

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I like it too.
and yes frank was there as well.
Looking gorgegous as always
BTw- where did you found these pictures?

Marleen hat gesagt…

i like the pictures

Sasha hat gesagt…

They were part of an article of "Luxemburger Wort".

http://www.wort.lu/wort/web/sport/artikel/03971/kim-kirchen-marie-muller-und-die-fussball-nationalmannschaft.php

Anonym hat gesagt…

Frank is Andy's hero so I bet Andy's growing out his hair so it's just like Big Brother's.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Mucho hotness.